A consistent high strength architectural masonry block in a variety of finished and colours
- Perfect for adding value and visual appeal to any commercial build
- Consistent finish with precise and accurate sizing
- Perfect alternative to facing brick for specifiers seeking a more distinctive
- masonry appearance
- Available in two formats: solid and multi-cell to meet HSE requirements
- Cost effective block
The Premier walling range is suitable for all commercial, public and infrastructure buildings.
Suitable for use above and below dpc, both internally and externally. Breedon Aggregates do not recommend cellular or hollow units for external use. The blocks are available in the following finishes:
Consistent close textured face, free from significant blemishes and with a clean
regular arise. Guaranteed 1 face and 1 end.
These units are shotblasted to provide a lightly textured surface, exposing the
colour and texture of the natural aggregates used in their manufacture. Supplied face only as standard.
These units are polished to produce a high sheen finish whilst exposing the natural aggregates to give a depth of colour. Supplied face only as standard. Note the polishing process reduces the nominal width
For further information please call our sales office:
- Download ISO 14001 Certificate (Breedon Northern)
- Download ISO 9001 Certificate (Breedon Northern)
- Download ISO 45001 Certificate (Breedon Northern)
- Download ISO 45001 Certificate (Breedon Southern)
- Download OHSAS 18001 Certificate (Breedon Southern)
- Download MSDS - Pre-cast Concrete Products
- Download Certificate of Conformity (0086-CPR-647389)