Breedon produces a full range of high-performance bagged cements, dry-mix mortars and screeds.
Breedon operates two cement plants with a total capacity in excess of 2 million tonnes. Our Hope cement plant in Derbyshire is recognised as the UK's largest and has been in operation for more than 80 years. Our plant at Kinnegad near Dublin commenced production in 2002 and is one of the most modern in Europe.
More than half the cement made at Hope Works is transported in bulk by rail to depots in the South East (Dagenham and Reading), West Midlands (Walsall) and North of England (Dewsbury), ensuring the product is delivered as sustainably as possible.
For more information on our products in Ireland, visit lagan-group.com
In addition to bulk cement, we also produce our own range of bagged cement products, available through builders merchants across southern England.
To find our more about the full range of bagged cement, dry-mix concrete, mortar, sand, screed and render - and to take part in our promotions - visit our dedicated website here.
- Breedon CEMI 52.5N (Portland PLUS Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Breedon CEMI 52.5N (Portland Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Breedon CEMI 52.5 R (Rapid Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Breedon CEMII A-LL 32.5R (Professional Grade Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Breedon CEMII A-LL 32.5R (General Purpose Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Breedon Portland Limestone Cement – CEMII A-LL 32.5R (0086-CPR-592093) BSI Constancy of Performance
- Breedon Portland Cement – CEMI 52.5N (0086-CPR-592087) BSI Constancy of Performance
- Breedon Portland Cement – CEMI 52.5R (0086-CPR-592086) BSI Constancy of Performance
- Breedon Portland Limestone Cement - CEMII A-LL 32.5R (0086-CPR-657343) BSI Constancy of Performance
- Breedon Portland Cement (KM 592095)
- Breedon Rapid Cement (KM 592095)
- BSI Certificate of Registration ISO 9001
- ISO 9001 - ISO 14001 - OHSAS 18001
- BES 6001 - Responsible Sourcing Certificate for Cement
- Cementitious Products Sustainability & Responsible Sourcing Data Collation Report - 2015
- Cement Safety Data Sheet
- Pulverised Fuel Ash (PFA) Safety Data Sheet
For sales enquiries please contact your local account manager:
Bulk Cement Sales (North) - Emma Reed:
07725 698114 or by email
Bulk Cement Sales (South) - Troy Pitkin:
07734 743053 or by email
Bagged Cement Sales - Elizabeth Richardson:
07703 732499 or by email
For general enquiries:
0845 5201 888 or by email
0845 5201 840 or by email