Hope Cement produces a full range of high-performance bagged cements, dry-mix mortars and screeds.
With a history going back more than 80 years, Hope Cement's plant in Derbyshire is recognised as the UK's biggest and best cement plant. It has a capacity of almost 1.5 million tonnes per year and has supplied cement to some of the country's most iconic landmarks.
Hope Cement's plant has a long and enviable history of quality products, environmental performance and customer service.
More than half the cement made at Hope is transported by rail to depots in the South East (Dagenham and Reading), West Midlands (Walsall) and North of England (Dewsbury), ensuring the product is delivered as sustainably as possible.
Hope's latest development is the launch of its own range of bagged cement products initially available through builders merchants across southern England.
To find our more about the full range of bagged cement, dry-mix concrete, mortar, sand, screed and render - and to take part in our promotions - visit our dedicated website here.
- Hope CEMI 52.5N (Portland PLUS Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Hope CEMI 52.5N (Portland Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Hope CEMI 52.5 R (Rapid Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Hope CEMII A-LL 32.5R (Professional Grade Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Hope CEMII A-LL 32.5R (General Purpose Cement) Declaration of Performance
- Hope Portland Limestone Cement – CEMII A-LL 32.5R (0086-CPR-592093) BSI Constancy of Performance
- Hope Portland Cement – CEMI 52.5N (0086-CPR-592087) BSI Constancy of Performance
- Hope Portland Cement – CEMI 52.5R (0086-CPR-592086) BSI Constancy of Performance
- Hope Portland Limestone Cement - CEMII A-LL 32.5R (0086-CPR-657343) BSI Constancy of Performance
- Hope Portland Cement (KM 592095)
- Hope Rapid Cement (KM 592095)
- BSI Certificate of Registration ISO 9001
- ISO 9001 - ISO 14001 - OHSAS 18001
- BES 6001 - Responsible Sourcing Certificate for Cement
- Cementitious Products Sustainability & Responsible Sourcing Data Collation Report - 2015
- Cement Safety Data Sheet
Our team bring a fresh, straightforward and customer focused approach to the cement business.
For sales enquiries please contact your local account manager:
Bulk Cement Sales (North) - Emma Reed:
07725 698114 or by email
Bulk Cement Sales (South) - Troy Pitkin:
07734 743053 or by email
Bagged Cement Sales - Elizabeth Richardson:
07703 732499 or by email
For general enquiries:
0845 5201 888 or by email
0845 5201 840 or by email