Balancing architectural masonry products with measurable environmental impact.
- More than 60% recycled aggregate content guaranteed on standard colours
- Fairfaced, textured, and polished blocks available for a variety of design finishes
- Available in nine attractive shades to match regional variations across the UK
- EnviroPremier can be used in mixed facing developments to add interest, kerb appeal and added value
- Combine strength, durability and decorative appeal for both
The EnviroPremier walling range is suitable for all commercial, public and
Suitable for use above and below dpc, both internally and externally. Breedon Aggregates do not recommend Cellular or Hollow units for external use.
The blocks are available in the following finishes:
Consistent close textured face, free from significant blemishes and with aclean regular arise. Guaranteed one face and one end.
These units are shotblasted to provide a lightly textured surface, exposing
the colour and texture of the natural aggregates used in their manufacture.
Supplied face only as standard.
These units are polished to produce a high sheen finish whilst exposing
the natural aggregates to give a depth of colour. Supplied face only as standard.
For further information please call our sales office:
- Download ISO 14001 Certificate (Breedon Northern)
- Download ISO 9001 Certificate (Breedon Northern)
- Download ISO 45001 Certificate (Breedon Northern)
- Download ISO 45001 Certificate (Breedon Southern)
- Download OHSAS 18001 Certificate (Breedon Southern)
- Download MSDS - Pre-cast Concrete Products
- Download Certificate of Conformity (0086-CPR-647389)